Children under the age of 18 can obtain a special, 3 For Me library card without needing an adult signer on their account. Even if they already have a juvenile library card, they can still get the 3 for Me card.
3 for Me Cards:
- Can be used to borrow books, magazines, audiobooks, Lucky Day and New14 materials (no DVDs or games)
- Can be used to borrow digital materials from the Ohio Digital Library and Hoopla
- Limit the borrower to three physical materials at a time
- Have a loan period of 42 days (6 weeks), non-renewable
- Must be renewed every 12 months
- Can be billed for lost or damaged items
Caregivers with questions about this card and the library's juvenile card, please email or call our Public Services department 330-296-2827 x400
If you are a caregiver and prefer that your child does NOT have a 3 For Me library card, please use this form to opt-out.