FULL-TIME POSITION AVAILABLE:
TRAINING AND SPECIAL PROJECTS COORDINATOR
Do you think the library is an integral part of the community? Do you want to be an active participant in realizing that belief? We are looking for an energetic individual eager to share their broad technological understanding and experience in instruction development to enhance our staff knowledge and community offerings. Combine your passion for learning, outgoing personality, and technical know-how to help make a difference in Ravenna.
- Master’s Degree required. Master of Library Science Degree from an ALA accredited library school preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of instruction, training, technology and project management through library coursework and/or library job experience.
- Guide the planning and presentation of training programming. Work with the Director and Department Managers to evaluate and identify new opportunities for library operations.
- Create a welcoming environment for library visitors of all ages, especially people who are visiting for the first time.
See job description for other requirements (click here)
Pay: Range 9, $17.43 – $25.27
Full time: 40 hours per week
OPERS retirement and leave benefits
Hourly; Non-exempt from FLSA overtime provisions
Qualified applicants must submit:
- Application (available at Public Services Desk or (click here)
- Cover letter
To the Administration Office at Reed Memorial Library, 167 E. Main Street, Ravenna, OH 44266
Position is open until filled.