FULL-TIME POSITION TO BECOME AVAILABLE:
OUTREACH AND MARKETING COORDINATOR
Do you think the library is an integral part of the community? Do you want to share that belief with everyone you meet? We are looking for an energetic individual eager to make connections in our community as the new Outreach and Marketing Coordinator. Combine your passion for libraries, outgoing personality, marketing know-how, and design experience into a unique opportunity to help reinforce the value of the library to our patrons.
- Master’s degree required. Extensive experience may be substituted in lieu of educational requirement. Library experience preferred.
- To serve the public through outreach library services outside the physical facilities of the library.
- In support of and in cooperation with the Director, promotes and markets library services to enhance the Library’s usage, visibility, and stature in the local and library communities.
- See job description (click here) for other requirements
- OPERS retirement, health insurance and leave benefits; $19.19/hour; 40 hours per week.
- Hourly; Non-exempt from FLSA overtime provisions
Qualified applicants must submit:
- Cover Letter
- Application - available at Circulation Desk or (click here)
To the Administration Office at Reed Memorial Library, 167 E. Main Street, Ravenna, OH 44266
POSITION IS OPEN UNTIL FILLED