PART TIME POSITION AVAILABLE:
Do you think the library is an integral part of the community? Do you want to be an active participant in realizing that belief? We are looking for an energetic individual eager to make positive connections through excellent customer service, program and collection development and community collaboration. Combine your passion for libraries, outgoing personality, and desire to help others to help make a difference in the daily lives of our patrons.
- Master of Library Science degree from an ALA accredited library school
- Comprehensive knowledge of adult services and reference service through library course work and/or library job experience
- Assist in providing comprehensive library service to patrons both inside and outside
- Participate in the planning and presentation of adult programs.
- Create a welcoming environment for library visitors of all ages, especially people who are visiting for the first time.
See job description (click here) for other requirements.
Pay: Range 9: $17.43-$25.27 per hour (Based on education and experience)
Part time: 25 hours per week
OPERS retirement and leave benefits
Hourly; Non-exempt from FLSA overtime provisions
Qualified applicants must submit:
- Cover Letter
- Application - available at Public Services Desk or (click here)
To the Administration Office at Reed Memorial Library, 167 E. Main Street,
Ravenna, OH 44266
POSITION IS OPEN UNTIL FILLED